Six Claws, Five Points.
Six Claws, Five Points
The first segment of the game will be a series of training games using the Classic Battletech rules to familiarize players with the game system and provide some highlights (and maybe lowlights) of the character's training. Megamek will be trialed as well.
By popular demand this will be a (cosmetically) furry game.
Most of the mechanics other than some elective skills (to round out the characters) will be pre-generated. After all the characters will all have been produced from the Iron Wombs and raised in the same training program.
Players will need to provide the following:
- A first name (you are given no last name, you need to earn it later)
- A gender
- An idea what extra-curricular interests the character has (things like hobbies, interests, and an individual personality)
- A terran normal animal species (UPDATE – A terran normal animal species which is multi-cellular and preferably a vertibrate.)
- Go to Character Creation
- Armed Combat skill covers the use of bladed melee weapons (formerly Blade skill) and blunt melee weapons.
- Armor does not reduce movement unless layered, in which case the most severe reduction applies.
- Armor system modifications. A ) The damage resistance provided by armor is applied before applying damage to armor ablative hit points and character hit points. B ) The damage resistance provided by armor continues once the armor's ablative hit points are used. C ) All damage goes to the armor ablative hit points (for a given location) before the character's hot points.
- Sapphire, female hippopotamus. Player Character of Jagafeh.
- Kaoru, male sea horse. Player Character of Sebkha.
- Tarna, female tiger. Player Character of Kell.
Inner Sphere Factions
Battletech Design Archive
- Index of Designs
- Battletech Wiki – http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Main_Page
- Megamek - https://megamek.org/