Six Claws, Five Points.
Six Claws, Five Points
This campaign will cover the final stages of training of the Bekker-Winters Sibko at Land Operations Sibko Training Base on the world of Strana Mechty, and moving on to the first tour of duty of a group of Clan Ghost Bear Trueborn Mechwarriors.
The player characters are the five members of The Sleuth, a team of cadets competing against their sibkin in a ritualized contest to secure the most prestigious postings upon graduation into the Warrior Caste. Their main rivals are The Circle, The Quest, The Mischief, The Melange and The Others…the remainder of their Sibko below this top 30 are receiving less prestigious training.
The game will also cover the haphazard adventures of the infamous Lemming Trinary as a side-story, a shifting pool of first line and second line warriors who are stationed on Strana Mechty in between long term assignments (and often called upon to aid as guest stars / opponents in the training program).
The first segment of the game will be a series of training games using the Classic Battletech rules to familiarize players with the game system and provide some highlights (and maybe lowlights) of the character's training. Megamek will be trialed as well, and you will need Logmein Hamachi also.
By popular demand this will be a (cosmetically) furry game.
Players might find Solaris Skunk Werks the 'mech design program helpful.
- Master List of Bekker-Winters Cadets, Folkner-Volk Cadets and Support Personnel (List)
- Bekker-Winters Sibko and Support Personnel (Biographies)
- Folkner-Volk Sibko and Support Personnel (Biographies)
- Cadet Rankings (Score Board for the Top 30 Cadets)
- Master Skill List (Skill List and Group SP)
- Party Loot Summary.
- Top Thirty Ranking (Leader Board / Score Board for the Bekker-Winters Sibko)
Most of the mechanics other than some elective skills (to round out the characters) will be pre-generated. After all the characters will all have been produced from the Iron Wombs and raised in the same training program.
Players will need to provide the following:
- A first name (you are given no last name, you need to earn it later)
- A gender
- An idea what extra-curricular interests the character has (things like hobbies, interests, and an individual personality)
- A terran normal animal species (UPDATE – A terran normal animal species which is multi-cellular and preferably a vertibrate.)
- Go to Character Creation
- Armed Combat skill covers the use of bladed melee weapons (formerly Blade skill) and blunt melee weapons (formerly not covered by any skill).
- Armor does not reduce movement unless layered, in which case the most severe reduction applies.
- Armor system modifications. A ) The damage resistance provided by armor is applied before applying damage to armor ablative hit points and character hit points. B ) The damage resistance provided by armor continues once the armor's ablative hit points are used. C ) All damage goes to the armor ablative hit points (for a given location) before the character's hit points.
- Tarna, female tiger. Adder E-UK Omnimech Pilot. Player Character of Kell.
- Makalu, female snow leopard. Horned Owl Battlemech Pilot. Player Character of Whyrl.
- Daniel, male leopard. Adder D Omnimech Pilot. Player Character of Leopard.
- Dmitri, male rhinoceros. Fire Moth J-UK Omnimech Pilot. Player Character of Dilph.
- Renaria, female hippopotamus. Mist Lynx P Omnimech Pilot. Player Character of Jagafeh.
Clans active in year 3050.
- Clan Blood Spirit
- Clan Burrock
- Clan Cloud Cobra
- Clan Coyote
- Clan Diamond Shark
- Clan Fire Mandrill
- Clan Ghost Bear
- Clan Goliath Scorpion
- Clan Hells Horses
- Clan Ice Hellion
- Clan Jade Falcon
- Clan Nova Cat
- Clan Smoke Jaguar
- Clan Snow Raven
- Clan Spaniel
- Clan Star Adder
- Clan Steel Viper
- Clan Wolf
Inner Sphere Factions
- The Free Worlds League, established 2271. Rulers: House Marik.
- The Central Terran Hegemony, established 2315. Rulers House Cameron.
- The Federated Suns, established 2317. Rulers: House Davion.
- The Draconis Combine, established 2319. Rulers: House Kurita.
- The Lyran Commonwealth, established 2340. Rulers: House Steiner.
- The Capellan Confederation, established 2367. Rulers: House Liao.
- ComStar, established 2785.
Battletech Design Archive
- Index of Designs
- Battletech Wiki – http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Main_Page
- Megamek - https://megamek.org/